WHO BENEFITS - A Win-Win Project
For Native Americans
- Preserves their cultures, traditions and heritage.
- A repository safeguarding their fine art, masterful crafts, artifacts and more.
A habitat preserve protecting endangered plants and animals selected by tribal elders for future generations to inherit.
- Prepares them as future leaders of their people, reservations and communities.
- Provides opportunities never before available to them - simultaneously to earn a college degree, gain job skills for today's technological job market with on-the-job training, on-hands experience and a means to earn an income.
- Restores the Native Americans to their rightful place in the “Chronicles of the United States of America.”
For Disabled Maimed U.S. Veterans & Native Americans
- Assist them to assimilate back into society.
- Provides rehabilitation and medical services.
Provides education and job training programs.
For Orange County, State of California and the United States of America -
- Creates a new tourist destination, attracting millions of foreign and domestic visitors and their families, and brings tourist dollars to Orange County and California.
- Creates thousands of new jobs.
- Creates additional more thousands of construction jobs.
- Creates another 2.75 jobs for every job the Project creates.
- Creates a new demand and need for small businesses and their services.
Creates new revenue sources for Orange County, California and the Federal Governments.
For the United States of America
- Preserves the prehistory of the United States of America.
- A long overdue national tribute to the Native Americans - the Native American Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians, the indigenous and first peoples of the United States of America.
For the World
- A global educational resource center.
- A unique neutral meeting place for world leaders to convene.